Brookdale Hospice of Columbus is a partner with the We Honor Veterans program. It is our mission to find a Veteran volunteer for each Veteran patient. We have 11 locations across the Columbus area. These areas include Westerville, Dublin, Columbus, Mt. Vernon, Lancaster, Newark and Marsville.
There is some training, TB test and background checking but, we pay for all of that. Please contact April L'Abbe, Volunteer Coordinator for more information and to schedule an appointment to get you started in this most rewarding journey.
Attn: Must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer with this hospice organization.
Drug Screen, TB test and clean background are required. We pay for all of this testing.
The schedule is flexible and based on your availability. We just ask that you give a few hours per month to a patient of your choice.
Please contact April L'Abbe, Volunteer Coordinator, today for more information.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- No set schedule. Will work with your free time.
- We pay for all TB tests and background checks.
- Dublin- Trillium Crossing-...
- Westerville- Volunteer Opportunity
- Mt. Vernon- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville Office Volunteer...
- Columbus- Chestnut Hill-...
- Newark- Volunteer Opportunity
- Lancaster- Volunteer Opportunity
- Grove City- Volunteer Opportunity
- Groveport- Volunteer Opportunity
- Dublin- Muirfield- Volunteer...
- United States Military Veteran...
- 11th Hour Volunteer (Vigil...
- Marysville- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville- Cooper Road-...