The Youth Coordinator will develop and coordinator youth programs.
Assist with coordination, planning, and implementation of school age child care programs as assigned.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to assigned program staff, monitoring performance and providing development and leadership.
- Ensure sufficient volunteer-to-participant ratios for assigned programs.
- Maintain documentation, participant records, and uphold program policies and practices in compliance with state licensing requirements.
- Maintain good public relations and open communication with parents and off-site facility personnel.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of all equipment and facilities utilized by programs.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Fundraising Coordinators
- Office Business Manager
- A Director Of Health Program is...
- Donation Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Needed for the annual...
- A South Carolina Licensed...
- Motion Graphics Designer
- A Grant Writer Is Needed
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Youth Counselor
- A webdesigneris needed
- Public Relations Specialists
- A Director of Grants and...
- ZWorld Mission Summer College...
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Program Director is needed at...
- Youth Coordinator
- Zion Community Recreational Center