Zion World Wide Mission Inc
The Youth Coordinator will develop and coordinator youth programs.
Assist with coordination, planning, and implementation of school age child care programs as assigned.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to assigned program staff, monitoring performance and providing development and leadership.
- Ensure sufficient volunteer-to-participant ratios for assigned programs.
- Maintain documentation, participant records, and uphold program policies and practices in compliance with state licensing requirements.
- Maintain good public relations and open communication with parents and off-site facility personnel.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of all equipment and facilities utilized by programs.
About Zion World Wide Mission Inc
108 Shaw St., Greenville, SC 29609, US
OUR MISSION:(in USA) Provide vital social services to Low and Non Income people, regardless of their religion, social or economic background and to improve lives of individuals, families and the community. Our Mission (International) Is To evangelize, support the needy children and to improve the conditions of life of the most underprivileged around the World in the domain of health, education, nutrition and agriculture.
Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large throught Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responibility in the World.