Pet visitation is known to lower blood pressure, heart rate, and stress. It also helps on an emotional level to decrease anxiety and depression. Alzheimer's and Dementia patients greatly benefit from pet visitation as it reduces unwanted behaviors and calms agitation.
We would love to have you and your fur baby volunteer at Hillcrest!
- Letter of Recommendation from Veterinarian
- Current vaccination records
- Application from Pet Owner
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Men's Group Leader
- Manicure Volunteers
- Weekend Volunteers (Self...
- Retired? Looking to have fun...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Pet Therapy/Visitation-Hillcrest...
- Grief Support Volunteer
- Field Trip Volunteers
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Pet Visitation Volunteers
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Volunteer Opportunities for...
- End of Life Care Volunteers
- Musically Talented Volunteers