As a co-leader for Powerful Tools for Caregivers, you’ll guide caregivers and/or older adults through an established curriculum. You’ll partner with another Wilder volunteer to lead the evidence-informed series, using scripts and guidelines as prescribed by the program. With your help, we can give caregivers in our community the support they need.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers: 2 eight-hour days
- o Powerful Tools for Caregivers: 90 minute class period, led once a week, for 6 weeks.
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- Hamline High Rise Meal Program...
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food