CROWNS College/Career Program Coordinator
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
2140 McGee RoadSuite C-270Snellville, GA 30078
- Works with youth in the area of college and career preparation.
- Identifies the needed resources of participants of the OPTIONS Program.
- Creates and maintains OPTIONS activity schedule.
- Coordinates monthly workshops, activities and fieldtrips for OPTIONS program participants.
- Researches and solicits the support of individuals, specialists, organizations and community partners to assist in meeting the needs of OPTIONS participants.
- Maintains & organizes OPTIONS related resource library materials.
- Develops online and print communications for participants through web page, newsletter and online career focused correspondence.
- Assists in marketing workshops and activities that are open the community.
- Conduct OPTIONS surveys & evaluations.
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity