- Works with youth in the area of college and career preparation.
- Identifies the needed resources of participants of the OPTIONS Program.
- Creates and maintains OPTIONS activity schedule.
- Coordinates monthly workshops, activities and fieldtrips for OPTIONS program participants.
- Researches and solicits the support of individuals, specialists, organizations and community partners to assist in meeting the needs of OPTIONS participants.
- Maintains & organizes OPTIONS related resource library materials.
- Develops online and print communications for participants through web page, newsletter and online career focused correspondence.
- Assists in marketing workshops and activities that are open the community.
- Conduct OPTIONS surveys & evaluations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative