CROWNS College/Career Program Coordinator
51 people are interested
- Works with youth in the area of college and career preparation.
- Identifies the needed resources of participants of the OPTIONS Program.
- Creates and maintains OPTIONS activity schedule.
- Coordinates monthly workshops, activities and fieldtrips for OPTIONS program participants.
- Researches and solicits the support of individuals, specialists, organizations and community partners to assist in meeting the needs of OPTIONS participants.
- Maintains & organizes OPTIONS related resource library materials.
- Develops online and print communications for participants through web page, newsletter and online career focused correspondence.
- Assists in marketing workshops and activities that are open the community.
- Conduct OPTIONS surveys & evaluations.
About Diamond In The Rough
2140 McGee Road, Suite C-640, Snellville, GA 30078, US
To motivate, educate, inspire and provide guidance to girls ages 4-18 through mentoring and life skills development.
A chrisitian organization that provides mentoring to girls through weekly workshops, field trips, community service projects and other activities.
We'll work with your schedule.
2140 McGee RoadSuite C-270Snellville, GA 30078