- Responsible for identifying, soliciting, cultivating and renewing relationships with existing, new and perspective donors, partners and supporters.
- Assists in the management of the DITR Gem Makers and Corporate Partner Program.
- Coordinates donor recognition and education.
- Provides detailed donor giving information and trends to Executive Director and Board as needed to carry out major donor solicitations.
- Assists in regular donor communications, the coordination of annual direct mail programs, and year-end acknowledgements.
- Maintains donor management database.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Promotion Project Coordinator
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative