Givings Program Coordinator
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
2140 McGee RoadSuite C-640Snellville, GA 30078
- Responsible for identifying, soliciting, cultivating and renewing relationships with existing, new and perspective donors, partners and supporters.
- Assists in the management of the DITR Gem Makers and Corporate Partner Program.
- Coordinates donor recognition and education.
- Provides detailed donor giving information and trends to Executive Director and Board as needed to carry out major donor solicitations.
- Assists in regular donor communications, the coordination of annual direct mail programs, and year-end acknowledgements.
- Maintains donor management database.
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity