It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
2140 McGee RoadSuite C-270Snellville, GA 30078
- Assists in the development and facilitation of program orientation and training.
- Researches & organizes training materials and calendars for DITR.
- Works closely with Executive Director to develop and implement program activities that meet the needs and objectives of DITR volunteers and staff.
- Assists in identifying speakers and resources for Diamond University workshops and classes.
- Collects feedback from workshop participants through evaluations and other methods.
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity