- Assists in the development and facilitation of program orientation and training.
- Researches & organizes training materials and calendars for DITR.
- Works closely with Executive Director to develop and implement program activities that meet the needs and objectives of DITR volunteers and staff.
- Assists in identifying speakers and resources for Diamond University workshops and classes.
- Collects feedback from workshop participants through evaluations and other methods.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Promotion Project Coordinator
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development