- Responsible for researching current trends, laws, statistics, educational advancements and resources relevant to young people.
- Identifies the needed resources of DITR and its participants.
- Researches and solicits the support of individuals, specialists, organizations and community partners who may assist in meeting the needs of DITR participants.
- Assists in the development of DITR curriculum activities and teaching tools.
- Maintains & organizes resource library materials.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative