It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Responsible for researching current trends, laws, statistics, educational advancements and resources relevant to young people.
- Identifies the needed resources of DITR and its participants.
- Researches and solicits the support of individuals, specialists, organizations and community partners who may assist in meeting the needs of DITR participants.
- Assists in the development of DITR curriculum activities and teaching tools.
- Maintains & organizes resource library materials.
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity