Carver Scott Humane Society (CSHS) has been a foster based rescue for nearly 30 years. The Dog Adoption Coordinator (DAC) is a vital position because it manages the transition of dogs in foster care with their new adopters. Relationship building is the core of this position, so the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively is a must!
The Dog Adoption Coordinator will:
- Review adoption applications and perform initial phone interviews,
- Work closely with dog foster homes,
- Act as the liaison with CSHS partners such as PetSmart, PetCo and Chuck and Don’s to arrange adoption events,
- Be a subject matter resource.
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours/week
- Must have previous animal related experience. Must be available Saturdays and some evenings.
- Janitorial Assistance
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Cat Adoption Center...
- Fur Keeps Program Advocate
- Fundraising & Event Coordinator
- Cat and Dog Foster Coordinators...
- Cat Adoption Center - Cat Care...
- Dog Adoption Coordinator
- Technical Support Volunteer
- Cat and Dog Intake Coordinators
- Cat and Dog Adoption Advocates
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer Recruiter
- Animal Transport Assistance...