Dog Adoption Coordinator
9 people are interested
Carver Scott Humane Society (CSHS) has been a foster based rescue for nearly 30 years. The Dog Adoption Coordinator (DAC) is a vital position because it manages the transition of dogs in foster care with their new adopters. Relationship building is the core of this position, so the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively is a must!
The Dog Adoption Coordinator will:
- Review adoption applications and perform initial phone interviews,
- Work closely with dog foster homes,
- Act as the liaison with CSHS partners such as PetSmart, PetCo and Chuck and Don’s to arrange adoption events,
- Be a subject matter resource.
We'll work with your schedule.
210 N. Chestnut St.Chaska, MN 55318
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Problem Solving
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours/week
- Previous animal related experience preferred. Must be available Saturdays and some evenings.