We looking for a Social Media volunteer who wants to manage our social media recruitment sites so we can reach people called to volunteer for a ministry that helps people overcome poverty.
Duties: Manage our Social Media Recruitment sites such as: Volunteer Match, Great Nonprofits, Create the Good, and Christian Volunteering.org. We need someone who can keep our positions updated, that has writing skills to create new ads when new volunteer positions are needed, and keeps on top of reposting our ads to they are visible to our volunteer candidates. .
Required Skills: Writes well, computer savvy (graphics/photography a plus), works well with minimal supervision, easily navigates internet and social media.
Availability: You can work from home. Office time is minimal.
Use our On-line Volunteer Application and Orientation Signup and get the application process started! Just visit our website here: http://www.loveincbrevard.com/volunteer
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Can work from home, occasional meeting.
- Service Project Volunteer (Love...
- Admin Assistant Fundraising Team
- It Takes a Village!
- Admin Assistants Needed (Tues.& ...
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Media Volunteer...
- Love OPS (Operations) Team Lead
- Cashiers: Ringing Up Help & Hope...
- Office Reception Needed...
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Call Center Reception & Admin...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Client Mentors: Call Center...