We need help packing the cold portion of our Meals on Wheels lunch into insulated bags between 2 pm - 4 pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday. The cold portion is juice or milk, dessert, fruit and bread. We pack about 300 meals and packing goes a lot faster when John has help. Sign up to try it once or twice and see if it's something you would like to do once a week.
NO COOKING REQUIRED!!!
CES Meals on Wheels delivers about 1,800 meals a week to the downtown, north and south Minneapolis area. Many elderly people are able to stay in their homes because they are receiving hot, nutritious meals daily.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- Deliver food to elderly & disabled
- Ride with Meals on Wheels Driver...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Need someone fluent in Somali...
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Greet Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Help pack Meals on Wheels lunch...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Load Van for Home Deliver to...
- Evening opportunity: Deliver...
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?