Are you looking for ways to make a difference in people's lives? Consider becoming a hospice volunteer and bringing joy, happiness, caring, and compassion to patients and families. Volunteers build relationships through conversation, playing games, reading, music, or other activities. We also have office opportunities helping with administrative or creative projects. Veterans can connect with other veterans (we actively participate in the We Honor Veterans program). Therapy dogs are also welcome. Volunteer training is provided.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers who are 16-17 must volunteer with an adult.
- Hospice Volunteer Madison County
- Hospice Volunteer Washington...
- Hospice Volunteer Monroe County
- Hospice Volunteer Jersey County
- Hospice Volunteer Clinton County
- Hospice Volunteer Macoupin County
- Hospice Volunteer Randolph County
- Hospice Volunteer St. Clair County
- Hospice Office volunteers
- Hospice Volunteer Bond County