A publicist is a person whose job is to generate and manage publicity for our business, or for a work such our books, radio show, yearbook and website. You may need to handle multiple clients.
Generate press coverage on behalf of clients and to serve as the bridge between clients, their public and media outlets.
You will manage campgains and work as
- Press representative
- Public relations publicist - manages the public image of a client or a work of art such as a film.
- Special publicity consultant
- Media agent - liaise between the ordinary person (interviewee) and news stations
You will need to provide a resume and three references, including email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.We respond to all emails. Please remember to check your spam folder if you don't hear back from us.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 5 - 10 hours a week, flexible
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Enrichment Day Class Instructors
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Educational Advocate
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers