4 people are interested
A publicist is a person whose job is to generate and manage publicity for our business, or for a work such our books, radio show, yearbook and website. You may need to handle multiple clients.
Generate press coverage on behalf of clients and to serve as the bridge between clients, their public and media outlets.
You will manage campgains and work as
- Press representative
- Public relations publicist - manages the public image of a client or a work of art such as a film.
- Special publicity consultant
- Media agent - liaise between the ordinary person (interviewee) and news stations
You will need to provide a resume and three references, including email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.We respond to all emails. Please remember to check your spam folder if you don't hear back from us.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 5 - 10 hours a week, flexible