Help ensure that no one in Ventura County goes hungry. Several volunteer opportunities are available at Ventura County's Second Harvest food bank. Days and time commitments vary from 2-12 hours per week. Volunteer positions include:
- Produce Quality Control Team
- Rescued Food
- Counter Assistant
- Brown Bag Delivery Person
- Bulk Mailing Crew
- Truck Drivers
- Interior/Custodial and Exterior Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Volunteer must be able to lift at least 25lbs.
- Tutor for homework afterschool
- Adult Literacy Tutors
- Food Delivery Assistant
- Learn Tai Chi then Teach it to...
- Fight Hunger
- Build muscles and friends while...
- Friendly Visitor to a Senior
- Food Delivery and Packaging...
- Like to eat out? Tired of eating...
- Got Computer Skills? Come see us!
- Grocery shop for those who can't
- Distribute Food to Seniors