Adult Literacy & ESL Tutors Needed
48 people are interested
The Cabarrus County Public Library is seeking volunteer tutors to work with adult learners who struggle with reading, writing, and speaking English. Adult learners are pre-assessed and matched with a tutor who fits their schedule preferences.
- All tutoring materials are provided
- Scheduling is flexible (minimum commitment of 1 hr/wk for 6 months)
- Knowledge of a foreign language is not necessary to work with a non-native English speaker
For more information or to get involved, contact the Literacy Services Coordinator at 704-920-2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
27 UNION ST NCONCORD, NC 28025
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/week, preferably for at least 6 months