Adult Literacy & ESL Tutors Needed
35 people are interested
Cabarrus County Public Library's Literacy Services department is seeking volunteers to tutor an adult learner who struggles with reading, writing, or speaking the English language.
There are opportunities to tutor Adult Literacy students (native English speakers) or ESL students (foreign language speakers). Our greatest need is for ESL tutors.
- All tutoring materials are provided free of charge
- Flexible scheduling with a minimum commitment of 1 hour / week
- Knowledge of a foreign language is not necessary to work with an ESL student!
Please feel free to contact the Literacy Coordinator at 704-920-2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get involved. Thank you!
We'll work with your schedule.
27 UNION ST NCONCORD, NC 28025
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/week, preferably for at least 6 months