Assist people who are Spanish speaking understand the supports and services available for their family member who has an intellectual or developmental disability. Volunteers help by providing childcare while their parents attend a disability support group. Opportunities available 6:30-8:30pm in Minneapolis on the 2nd Thursday of the month and in St. Paul on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Spanish speaking volunteers are highly desired but speaking Spanish is not required. This is a September thru May opportunity.
If interested, please contact Michelle Theisen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-920-0855.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Rack 'em Up in Brooklyn Center!
- Rack 'em Up in Bloomington!
- Childcare Volunteers Needed -...
- Make a difference in the Spanish...
- Rack 'em Up in St. Paul!
- Childcare Volunteer Minneapolis...
- Child Care Volunteers
- Volunteer with ¡Adelante! -...
- GetSet for Work! Intern
- Rack 'em Up in New Hope!
- Family Fun Event – Sat. Feb 11th!
- Gala Galore & More!
- Make a Difference Day – Sat. Feb...
- Help a child, help a community!
- Rack 'em Up in Richfield!
- Child care volunteers needed!...