Volunteers with our Clubhouse Coffee Cart will assist with various tasks including creating hot/iced coffee drinks, specialty teas and snacks. Volunteers will assist with training participants to work at the Coffee Cart as well as assist with various administrative tasks.
This would be a great volunteer opportunity for a student wanting an internship.
Hours can be flexible, Monday through Friday during business hours.
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesday mornings or Thursday afternoons
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Radio Reading Services surveyer
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Program Ambassador, Miami Valley...
- Research Facilitator, Miami...
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant
- Radio Reading volunteer