- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
The Clothes Closet thrift store, which is open to the public, has a dual purpose: proceeds from sales provide funding for Neighbors, Inc.'s emergency and supportive services, and clients can receive free vouchers to shop in the store for needed clothing or household items.
* Receive incoming donations, thank donors and provide tax receipts when necessary
* Sort clothing and household items. Determine what is able to be sold and what must be recycled
* Provide customers service by greeting customers, answering questions and assisting customers with finding items when necessary. Cashiers will ring up sales, count money and provide change
* Organize, clean and straighten racks and the sales floor. Help to create a beautiful space where customers can shop with dignity and joy
* Must be at least 14 years-old (or 12 if accompanied by an adult). Cashiers must be at least 18
* A positive attitude and a sense of teamwork
* A willingness to work hard-to leave the store and Neighbors better than you found it
* Strong visual presentation skills and/or comfort in helping customers
* Non-English language skills helpful but not necessary
Current Times Needed
* Saturdays: 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Neighbors does not have opportunities for court-mandated community service.
We'll work with your schedule.
222 Grand Ave WSouth St Paul, MN 55075
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing, weekly