Front Desk Assistant for Transitional Living Home
Initiative: Beyond the Basics
Impact area: Basic needs (food, clothing, housing)
Hours: Weekday mornings, afternoons and evenings
Desired level of commitment: One (4-6 hour) shift per week
Age requirement: 21
Tasks may include:
* Greeting clients
* Assisting clients over the phone
* Directing clients to program staff
* Coordinating appointments
* Assisting supervisor in charge
In order to volunteer, you should be:
* A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Able to interact well with people
* Open to engaging with people who are facing substance-abuse struggles
* Male (preferred)
* Spanish-speaking skills a plus
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Website and Graphic Designer
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Prayer Provider for Women...
- Food Pantry Inventory Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- Assistant to the Lead Teacher
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...