The Turning Point is now seeking an energetic volunteer to work alongside our Community Outreach Coordinator as a helping hand. This volunteer position will assist with administrative duties in the office with the possibility of working events with in the community with the Community Outreach Coordinator.
- Must be able to volunteer on a set schedule and hours
- Computer skills
- Comfortable making phone calls
- Weekend hours if needed
- Public speaking skills
- People skills
- Assist with designing flyers, invites, etc.
- Assist our Community Outreach Coordinator by passing out brochures and attending fairs in areas around Collin County
Come help us better serve our community! If you are interested please contact the Volunteer Coordinator Elines at email@example.com.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Administrative Support
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5-15 hours a week
- We are asking for this volunteer position to be committed to a set time and hours of your choosing.