The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individual to join as a Director to our volunteer-driven Team.
- Assisting in developing strategic and operation plans by identifying short term and long term priorities
- Tracking KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Providing leadership to the team and encouraging leadership based culture
Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement and representing at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
- Lead and manage the divisions and projects within the division
- Mentor and provide leadership for team members
- Assign projects to volunteers based on competency and interests of volunteers
- Program manage client projects
- Manage Practice Development Lead and PMO lead and communicate with them consistently on the team progress, challenges, commitment issues
- Provide new project planning based on BCS roles and functions
- Update Board Chair of the team on progress, issues or challenges
- Manage continuous efforts in process improvements within the team
Education & Experience:
- MBA with at least 8+ years of professional experience in Management
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Director - BD
- Associate Director - New &...
- Project Management...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Director - Business Consultancy...
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Client Relations...
- Director - BPM
- HR Associate
- Treasurer and Board Member