CALLING ALL MARKETING & ADVERTISING EXPERTS!
Do you want to use your expertise to help underserved entrepreneurs build and sustain their thriving businesses?
Our Market Access Program pairs entrepreneurs with pro bono marketing and advertising experts like you for project-based mentoring opportunities that address key Marketing challenges including:
- Developing a strategic plan to improve business exposure over next three years.
- Outlining appropriate social media channels, including goals and metrics for success.
- Formalizing an online marketing plan with measurable goals for improving visibility and generating new customers.
- Reviewing current branding strategy and its implementation.
- Receiving detailed feedback on current website’s layout, user functionality, visual design and content.
- Thinking through a plan for maximizing business sales and outlining measurable goals.
- Developing SEM plan with goals and strategy for improving website ranking.
Please visit us at www.startsmallthinkbig.org to learn more about our organization and to see some of the businesses we serve.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like more information, please submit a volunteer interest form at bit.ly/startsmallthinkbig or book a 30 minute introductory call at bit.ly/sstbvolunteer.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Mabell Fernandez, Market Access Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment