The Board of Engineers (BoE) is a passionate group of volunteers that supports Blue Engine’s mission and work through program-related initiatives, and fundraising and awareness-building campaigns. Committed to facilitating in-classroom instruction that taps the infinite potential of all students, board members give of their time, expertise and resources to ensure the sustainability of Blue Engine’s team teaching model. Each year (July 1st - June 30th), the board develops and executes an exciting calendar of events and campaigns.
The BoE seeks energetic recruits to bring committee activities to life! The board employs three committees to support Blue Engine's work in classrooms:
- Program Initiatives Committee - plans a series of professional development and networking activites for Blue Engine teaching apprentices.
- Fundraising Committee - plans fund/friend-raising events to expand Blue Engine's supporter network and build greater brand awareness.
- Corporate Engagement Committee - develops relationships with potential corporate funders and conceptualizes engagement touch points for current funders.
Committee members also work toward an individual fundraising goal of $1,300: the per student cost of Blue Engine's work in classrooms.
To join the Board of Engineers, please click the "I want to help" button above or visit www.blueengine.org/boe-application to complete our online application.
To learn more about this opportunity and Blue Engine, please email Morolake Odeleye, Blue Engine Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Committee members are activated on a project basis