Carver Scott Humane Society connects animals in need with people who care. Do you have a passion for bettering the lives of animals but cannot be on-site during regular business hours? Would you like to provide a clean environment at our Cat Adoption Center in Chaska by volunteering in the evenings or early mornings? We have several volunteer opportunities to provide janitorial service in 2 hour shifts, any time between 10 pm and 6:30 am. This volunteer position would involve sweeping, mopping, dusting, emptying garbage and cleaning sinks/bathroom/counters.
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour shifts
- must be able to be onsite between 10 pm-6:30 am
- Janitorial Assistance
- Vetting Coordinator
- Receptionist/Office Support at...
- Fur Keeps Dog Medical Advocate
- Fur Keeps Cat Behavior Advocate
- Fundraising & Event Coordinator
- Fur Keeps Dog Behavior Advocate
- Cat Foster Coordinator
- Cat Adoption Center - Cat Care...
- Dog Adoption Coordinator
- Cat Intake Coordinator
- Cat and Dog Adoption Advocates
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Administrative Support
- Fur Keeps Cat Medical Advocate
- Animal Transport Assistance...