District Directors are the principle community organizers for HSFA. They take the programs developed by the Board of Directors and the Secretaries of Public Safety, Energy Security and Health and Human Services and implement them in the state.
Area of Service: State of California (Southern)
Responsibilities: As a district director, you:
- Recruit, hire and manage volunteers.
- Coordinate fundraising teams and ensure goals are met.
- Ensure events are coordinated through the state/area of service.
- Manage the District Field Office
Travel: 25-50% (local)
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20+ hours weekly
- Editor in Chief of "Awareness:...
- Aware 2017 Top Golf Volunteer
- Red Team Member - Orange County,...
- Technical Writer
- Board Member - Atlanta, GA USA
- District Director - Atlanta, GA...
- Social Media Manager
- Red Team Member - Atlanta, GA...
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows...
- Aware 2017 Volunteer Las Vegas
- District Director - Orange...