Nursing students do you need end of life experience? We can use your help with our patients. We need volunteers to help stay by our patients and family side during their end of life journey. This of course is a difficult time for patients and their love ones, so once the end of life stage appears we stay with the patient 24 hours a day untill death has occured. If you are able to help with this please reach out to Kansas Hospice Care for this opportunity.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed
- TB test within a year and current car insurance
- A Phone Call Is A Way To Help...
- No Experience Necessary Love and...
- Topeka Volunteers Kansas Hospice...
- Kansas Hospice Cares!
- All Hands On Deck!!!
- Summertime Is Here!!!
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Transportion/ Errand Run For A...
- Its Nice To Be Nice! Help Bring...
- Office Suport for Hospice
- End Of Life Care Volunteers...
- Calling Office All Volunteers!!!!
- Spend Some Time With A Hospice...
- Office Help Needed For Hospice...
- Volunteer For Hospice!
- HELP A HOSPICE PATIENT!!!!
- Office Support In Shawnee!!
- End Of Life Volunteers Needed!!
- Help Brighten A Hospice Patient...
- Spreading Love and Hugs! Kansas...