Volunteer Vice President of Information of Technology
Volunteer Vice President of Information Technology provides information management services for the company to maximize the effectiveness of data collection, processing and reporting. Defines and solves user requirements and, utilizing Information Systems Team, develops and implements computer applications and solutions.
Design & develop web applications built on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 / 2013
· Architects with strong "theoretical" knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and JQuery are welcome to apply
KL Software Technologies Inc. ("KLST") has a requirement for a Vice President Technology to work on a specific engagement with our key United States client(s) as well as lead a global team of MVPs, SharePoint Rangers and Architects. The Vice President Technology will be responsible for architecture, design and development of software solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint, JQuery, WCF, REST Data Services and .Net Framework. Major responsibilities include:
· Understanding client requirements by participating in workshops and regular client meetings.
· Assess Technical Feasibility and prepare Out-Of-Box vs. Custom Development matrix
· Scoping and estimation of work effort of each requirement
· Create Technical Design, and Implementation Plan for the SharePoint solution
· Work with both offshore and onshore (US) MVP level technical resources (if applicable) on the Solution build
· Participate in Quality Assurance (UAT) process and resolve issues as they arise
· Support development of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (and 2010 experience is also preferred), JQuery, .NET framework, and business applications
We only need one year experience
Volunteer Development workshop
The facilitator leads workshop groups including preparing meeting rooms, facilitating interactive learning utilizing program curriculum, completing assessments, and cleaning up after each session.
Summary of essential job functions
· Facilitates classes utilizing evidenced based program curriculum and activities with a strong emphasis on program fidelity.
· Begins and ends sessions on time.
· Provides accurate and age appropriate responses to participant questions.
· Offers participants the opportunity to ask questions during breaks and after sessions.
· Documents incidents as needed.
· Prepares the meeting room for the session and restores the room at the conclusion of the session.
· Informs program assistant of needed supplies.
· Obtains required training in curriculum, data collection and other identified opportunities.
· Contributes to the program by sharing best practices and successful approaches.
· Assists the Program Director and Program Supervisor, particularly in the area of building and maintaining relationships in the community.
· Participates in community events, activities and conferences, as needed.
- Attends and participates in scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
AA/ Bachelor’s degree preferred or at least 1 year directly related experience working directly with youth as equivalence.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but will take English
· one years experience as a group facilitator and working knowledge of classroom management techniques.
· Excellent communication and writing skills. Exercises discretion in acquiring and disseminating confidential and proprietary information.
· Strong interpersonal skills including ability to effectively work with the general public, clients and staff.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and working knowledge of database management systems.
· Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends as a volunteer· Knowledge of and sensitivity to cultural diversity. Volunteer Content Manager
Volunteer content manager
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- IT Consulting
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year commitment
- see job posting
- Volunteer Social Media Specialist
- Volunteer Chief Operating...
- Nonprofit Program Assistant...
- VOLUNTEER FOR GOLF TOURNAMENT
- Volunteer Vice President...
- Volunteer Chief Development...
- VOLUNTEER BOOKKEEPER JOB...
- Volunteer Coordinator position...
- Volunteer server Admin
- Volunteer Photographer/
- Intern Volunteer Web Project
- Volunteer Chief Marketing...
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Vice President Product...
- Volunteer Content Manager
- Volunteer Development workshop
- Volunteer Vice President of...
- Helping Youth and Children in...