Volunteer Development workshop
The facilitator leads workshop groups including preparing meeting rooms, facilitating interactive learning utilizing program curriculum, completing assessments, and cleaning up after each session.
Summary of essential job functions
· Facilitates classes utilizing evidenced based program curriculum and activities with a strong emphasis on program fidelity.
· Begins and ends sessions on time.
· Provides accurate and age appropriate responses to participant questions.
· Offers participants the opportunity to ask questions during breaks and after sessions.
· Documents incidents as needed.
· Prepares the meeting room for the session and restores the room at the conclusion of the session.
· Informs program assistant of needed supplies.
· Obtains required training in curriculum, data collection and other identified opportunities.
· Contributes to the program by sharing best practices and successful approaches.
· Assists the Program Director and Program Supervisor, particularly in the area of building and maintaining relationships in the community.
· Participates in community events, activities and conferences, as needed.
- Attends and participates in scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
AA/ Bachelor’s degree preferred or at least 1 year directly related experience working directly with youth as equivalence.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but will take English
· one years experience as a group facilitator and working knowledge of classroom management techniques.
· Excellent communication and writing skills. Exercises discretion in acquiring and disseminating confidential and proprietary information.
· Strong interpersonal skills including ability to effectively work with the general public, clients and staff.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and working knowledge of database management systems.
· Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends as a volunteer
- Child Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year
- see job posting
- Pro Bono Grant Writer
- Volunteer Social Media Specialist
- job description of a board...
- Vice President, Communications
- Volunteer Chief Operating...
- Nonprofit Program Assistant...
- 2017 GOLF TOURNAMENT Fundraiser...
- CFO Volunteer Chief Financial...
- Volunteer Vice President...
- Volunteer Secretary for the...
- Volunteer Chief Development...
- VOLUNTEER BOOKKEEPER JOB...
- Volunteer Coordinator position...
- Volunteer Photographer/
- Volunteer Chief Marketing...
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Development workshop
- Volunteer Vice President of...