The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Team.
- Carry out the project work by gathering, updating information and getting it approved
- Keeping the HR Managers informed about the latest developments on regular basis
- participate in
a) volunteer engagement activities not only as team members and represent themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
b) Plans meetings, presentations, programs, and special events and participates and represents team in these activities
c) ensure to collect, update the data for
d) fostering team work by filling in the gaps in the team
The BD Sr Associate is responsible for following functions:
- Conduct research in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & develop relationship with new NPO clients.
- Confirm Current Operations, understand key programs on identified prospects.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with leads to explain more about CLASS and understand their organization's needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
- Maintain CRM (Client Relationship Management) Database on the leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Reach out to past CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals.
- Seeking repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
- Representing CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Education and Experience:
- BS / MBA Marketing with 3 yrs of experience
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Practice Development Lead
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Director - BD
- Associate Director - New &...
- Project Management...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Director - Business Consultancy...
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM
- HR Associate
- Treasurer and Board Member