The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Team.
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Should implement the team plans as per calendar for the team
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Implement volunteer engagement activities
- Should collect feedback from each team member and keep the board members informed about it
- Should be able to guide the team members for training, feedback, succession planning etc.
- Ensure Program Quality related KPI’s are available for all relevant parties and prepare and escalate identified risks appropriately
- Protect and support the program by focusing on Quality target achievement, risk assessments and derived convergence activities
- Oversee the Project Managers and Competency Managers on client engagements
- Provides direction and assistance in the gathering and validation of requirements for programs and projects
- Ensure compliance with CLASS’s program management process and Implement strong program management practices like change requests, issue management, risk management and decision tracking
- Contribute to standard client implementation methodologies and management best practices
- Maintain contact and communication between client sponsors and all project team members including PMs to ensure conformance with requirements of each project(s) and client expectations.
Education & Experience:
- BS / MS in computer Science with 6+ yrs. Of experience
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Project Management...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Director - Business Consultancy...
- Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...