We are looking for people who can assist with a myriad of tasks related to online communication to further the organization.
Basic skills required:
- Computer online tools for social media and collaboration
- Web Design help: specifically WordPress, or related platform
- Can work independently, but communicate progress
- Will work directly with the Executive Director and the board of directors.
We need someone who works well with others, is trustworthy and responsible as far as showing up on time, ready to work and wants to do a quality job. We have high standards and expect a professional attitude.
The right person will also be understanding and comfortable with our Humanist organization mission and values.
We can offer an internship and we will be a reference for people working with us. We are a long-standing non-profit (over 50 years) in the Silicon Valley area.
Humanism is a rational philosophy informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by compassion. Free of supernaturalism, it recognizes human beings as a part of nature and holds that values-be they religious, ethical, social, or political-have their source in human experience and culture.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week, flexible hours
- Needs to have a computer and a phone.