The 2018 ACT-W National Conference is an engaging three day event where talented women and supporters can build skills, grow their community, and accelerate their career path by connecting with companies that truly fit them best, as well as other leaders and peers.
The conference includes speaking sessions, hands-on workshops, formal training sessions, networking opportunities, a career/exhibit fair, and so much more!
Our conference thrives solely on the passion and dedication of our volunteers and that is where we need your help. We are looking to fill the positions listed below and let us know if you have any questions!
The 2018 ACT-W National has 7 Teams and 7 - 12 Committee Managers with 24 - 33 Team Leads. What is the difference between a Manager and a Lead? A Committee Manager is someone who can offer sustained time to plan, coordinate, and delegate the tasks of their area to their team members, while a L ead is just like a Manager, but works within the Manager’s team to execute on a specific area.
See needed roles below:
Logistics Manager (1 - 2 people)
Site Lead (1 person)
Event Photography & Videography Lead (1 person)
Food & Refreshments Lead (1 person)
Tech & AV Lead (1 person)
Events Manager (1 - 2 people)
Registration Lead (1 person)
Signage Lead (1 person)
Birds of a Feather Lead (1 person)
Nametags & Swag Lead (1 person)
Event Activities Lead (1 person)
Career Fair Manager (1 person)
Mock Interview & Headshot Photography Lead (1 person)
Volunteer Manager (1 person)
Volunteer Growth Lead (1 person)
Sponsorship & Finance Manager (1 - 2 person)
Medallion Sponsorship Lead (2 people)
Career / Exhibit Fair Sponsorship Lead (2 people)
Marketing Sponsorship Lead (2 people)
Off-site Sponsorship Lead (1 person)
F&B Sponsorship Lead (1 person)
Speaker Manager (1 - 2 people)
Keynote Lead (2 people)
Breakout Sessions Lead (1 - 2 people)
Friday Formal Workshop Lead (1 - 2 people)
Program and Schedule Lead (1 - 2 people)
Marketing Manager (1 - 2 people)
Website Lead (1 person)
Mobile Application Lead (1 person)
Social Lead (1 - 2 people)
PR Lead (1 person)
T Shirt Lead (1 person)
Non-Profit and Community Outreach Lead (1 - 2 people)
Please let us know what roles you are interested or if you would like to discuss a specific team where you would like to contribute.
Thank you and we can't wait to meet you!
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 - 2 hrs / wk & 3 - 6 hrs / wk closer to 04/2018
- High School Program Director:...
- Call for Day-of ACT-W New York...
- Career Events Lead: ChickTech...
- Partnerships Lead, ChickTech...
- Call for ACT-W Austin Conference...
- Volunteer Lead - Houston
- Twitter Bot Workshop Leader,...
- Communications Lead - Atlanta
- Workshop Leader, ChickTech Atlanta
- Call for ACT-W Boston Conference...
- Communications Lead - Houston
- Call for ACT-W Seattle...
- Development Manager/Fundraising...
- Mobile App Design Workshop...
- Partnership/Sponsorship leader,...
- ChickTech Social Media Lead,...
- Women in Tech Events Manager,...
- High School Program Volunteer:...
- ChickTech's ACT-W Bay Area...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta