Help adults learn and practice English!
WhenMon Oct 16, 2017 - Fri Dec 15, 2017
WherePima College - various sitesTucson, AZ 85709
Overview: Help adults who are learning English advance in their skills.
- Work with student(s) on basic, intermediate or advanced language skills including word definitions, pronunciation, grammar, English descriptions of real-life scenarios, and formation of complete sentences.
- Excellent oral communication skills and command of the English language.
- Willing to work with diverse students of mixed abilities, learner levels, backgrounds and cultures.
- High degree of initiative and creativity.
- Excellent person-to-person skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Relationship Building
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week