The Volunteer Evening Children's Program Coordinator will provide childcare to youth of all ages in the Career Center. He or she will prepare engaging activities for children. They will keep the playroom storage area organized, guide children through games, crafts, or free play. Desired skills: Able to effectively communicate with children, patient, knowledge of early childhood development, ability to multitask, and positive attitude. Desired background: Completed high school or GED, College students, previously worked with children, experience with planning activities, Social workers, childcare providers, school personel, or individuals who want to work with children.
- Child Care
- Teaching / Instruction
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Volunteer Evening Children's...
- Employment Coach AmeriCorps Member
- Campus Beautification Volunteer
- Youth Program AmeriCorps Member
- Volunteer Computer 101 Instructor
- Childcare volunteers needed at...
- Wellness Coach AmeriCorps Member
- Become an Afterschool Homework...
- Little Learners classroom aides...
- Volunteer Employment Skills...