The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
* The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
* Redesign and maintenance of CLASS website; work with other teams facilitating their access to the site and the implementation of new initiatives hosted by CLASS.
* Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
* Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
* The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
Meetings : Candidates should be able to attend 2 conference call in a month and 2 or more in person meetings (In Sunnyvale, CA) as and when required
Time: Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
Specific Requirements (Skills and Abilities):
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable.
* Should have a sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
- Leadership development opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Type of Job:
Part Time / Volunteering / Unpaid position & gives flexibility to work with your current job
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online
application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us
[ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register ]. Once we receive
your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM