Donation Coordinator Assistant
DONATE TO THIS
25 people are interested
Volunteer Donation Coordinator Assistant
The Volunteer Donation Coordinator Assistant will learn to handle incoming calls on the Habitat Store Donation Line; answer material donation questions, screen offered donations and set donation pick-up appointments. Once trained, this position will work independently all day every Monday to allow the Donation Line to be answered six days a week.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a customer service personality
- Able to operate a two or three line phone system (or ability and willingness to learn)
- High ability to understand and speak clearly in English with a friendly and empathetic manor
- Able to quickly establish rapport on the phone
- Training will be provided, experience is not required
This position requires a minimum three month commitment of eight hours on Mondays once training is complete. Additional fill-in dates may be needed if possible, but won't be required.
Please visit habitatsnohomish.org/volunteer to learn more and to sign up for a new volunteer orientation. All volunteers must attend an orientation before they can volunteer.
Feel free to let us know if you are unable to attend the scheduled orientations!
We'll work with your schedule.
16929 Hwy 99Ste 100Lynnwood, WA 98037
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 8 hour shift every Monday
- Must be able to commit to 3 months or longer