Volunteer Donation Coordinator Assistant
The Volunteer Donation Coordinator Assistant will learn to handle incoming calls on the Habitat Store Donation Line; answer material donation questions, screen offered donations and set donation pick-up appointments. Once trained, this position will work independently all day every Monday to allow the Donation Line to be answered six days a week.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a customer service personality
- Able to operate a two or three line phone system (or ability and willingness to learn)
- High ability to understand and speak clearly in English with a friendly and empathetic manor
- Able to quickly establish rapport on the phone
- Training will be provided, experience is not required
This position requires a minimum three month commitment of eight hours on Mondays once training is complete. Additional fill-in dates may be needed if possible, but won't be required.
Please visit habitatsnohomish.org/volunteer to learn more and to sign up for a new volunteer orientation. All volunteers must attend an orientation before they can volunteer.
Feel free to let us know if you are unable to attend the scheduled orientations!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 8 hour shift every Monday
- Must be able to commit to 3 months or longer