Available days: Monday thru Friday
Maintain and organize donations of clothing and other items, assist with distribution of items to the homeless and needy, teach work ethics to client volunteers and guide their volunteer efforts.
1. Sort, tag, fold and hang clothing donations accordingly.
2. Distribute clothing to those who present vouchers from the Shelter.
3. Maintain voucher file.
4. Assist in training of other volunteers.
5. Notify Program Manager of any issues or challenges regarding the clothing closet.
1. Willingness to be trained in the clothing closet operation.
2. The ability to stand and to lift as necessary.
3. The ability to take direction and work well in a team environment.
4. A non-judgmental attitude toward those we serve
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 11:00-1:00 Weekdays
- Be able to stand for long periods, lift up to 10lbs