Kids On The Move is a nonprofit organization that provides developmental services to children and families in the state of Utah. We are currently experiencing rapid growth in one of our main programs, our KOTM Autism Center. Our clientel is expanding in rural Utah, and we need to hire experienced behavioral staff that are local to that area.
We need one volunteer to help us recruit these new staff members from rural Utah. Volunteer responsibilities include:
- Attend orientation meeting in our Orem office location
- Post job description on various online job search sites as well as other staffing sites.
- After orientation, this volunteer may be able to work from home.
- Estimated hours is 5-10.
- Prior HR experience is a plus.
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact us and we will set up a brief volunteer interview by phone. Any questions direct to Sydnee Ochoa email@example.com or 801-221-9930 x105
- Office Management
- Special Needs
- Internet Research
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 10 hours total
- Must be able to attend orientation meeting prior to begin