Volunteer Social Media Specialist
Will be responsible for creating an online product experience for customer, including developing innovative marketing/merchandising solution. Duties includes driving social media product, definition, customer needs and technological capabilities into strong social media applications: prioritizing application/feature development across multiple sites:
- Leading cross-functional teams
- Measuring product performance
- Identifying key levers of improvement including design and analysis of relevant reports and continuous monitoring of the competitive landscape.
- Person would need to have excellent written skills and verbal communication skills, and a proven track record of successful product launches.
- Technical Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Social Media
- Volunteer Social Media Specialist
- Nonprofit Program Assistant...
- Non-Profit Internships
- Volunteer server Admin
- Volunteer Photographer/
- Intern Volunteer Web Project
- Volunteer Web developer
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Vice President Product...
- Volunteer Content Manager
- Volunteer Development workshop
- Volunteer Vice President of...
- WOMEN OF COLOR ON THE MOVE...