5 people are interested
- Demonstrated interest and belief in climate change. .
- Specific skills and experience related to program development, administration, personnel, finance management, resource development, marketing,or community relations.
- Willingness to offer counsel to organization or represent the organization in the community.
- 2-year term of office.
- Approximately 4- 6 hours per month, more during events & planning.
- Willingness to make a personal financial commitment commensurate with ability to contribute.
- Ensure corporate management direction for the organization.
- Ensure fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Ensure provision of quality programs that extend the organization’s services throughout the target area.
- Ensure that the organization's human resources are effectively managed.
- Ensure that the organization has sufficient funds and assets and that they are prudently protected and managed.
- Secure community involvement and support.
- Attend and participate in all board and assigned committee meetings.
- Represent 350Deschutes in the community as the need arises.
PO Box 1664, BEnd, OR 97709, US
To engage in Climate Advocacy, Climate Education and foster the development of climate policy that serves the needs of all people, including a JUST TRANSITION for affected workers as we transition to a clean low carbon economy, with special consideration for the needs of the most vulnerable communities.
350Deschutes is part of the 350.org network, a global climate advocacy organization. We work on a local and statewide level in Oregon to build awareness of the need for climate action at all levels, individual, corporate, government, and organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
BendBend, OR 97702
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours monthly, plus training, planning, time