- Demonstrated interest and belief in climate change. .
- Specific skills and experience related to program development, administration, personnel, finance management, resource development, marketing,or community relations.
- Willingness to offer counsel to organization or represent the organization in the community.
- 2-year term of office.
- Approximately 4- 6 hours per month, more during events & planning.
- Willingness to make a personal financial commitment commensurate with ability to contribute.
- Ensure corporate management direction for the organization.
- Ensure fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Ensure provision of quality programs that extend the organization’s services throughout the target area.
- Ensure that the organization's human resources are effectively managed.
- Ensure that the organization has sufficient funds and assets and that they are prudently protected and managed.
- Secure community involvement and support.
- Attend and participate in all board and assigned committee meetings.
- Represent 350Deschutes in the community as the need arises.
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours monthly, plus training, planning, time