Help the homebound of Westlake receive home cooked meals!
Volunteers are needed to serve as kitchen assistants or bakers.
Kitchen Assistants assist the head cook with meal prep and packing of meals.
Serve once per week or as needed. Hours are from 8:15-10:45 am
Bakers are needed to plan and prepare desserts to be included in the home delivered meals.
Help is needed weekdays, between 11 am- 12:30 pm
In just a few hours a week- you can help the homebound in Westlake!
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...