Summary: The Executive Director Administrative Volunteer will support the growth and sustainability of the Veterans Yoga Project through taking on administrative projects and supporting outreach efforts in the Northern California region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Executive Director to provide administrative support
- Support outreach events in the Northern California region
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be self-directed and willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of Veterans Yoga Project volunteers, families, and donors
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the organization
- 5-8 hours/week
- Preference will be given to those who can commit to a minimum of 12 weeks of service.
- Position is unpaid, volunteer role.
- Flexible scheduling, ability to work remotely as well as in person at the Oakland Vet Center.
- Opportunity to join a team of dedicated volunteers supporting recovery and resilience among our veterans, families, and communities.
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-8 hours per week, 12 weeks minimum