12 people are interested
Position Description: The Marketing Lead is a leadership role and the individual will be an ambassador of the MPA organization, creating a community - both internal and external - that emphasizes the important work we do for the special animals we serve and exemplifies how each volunteer’s active involvement helps us achieve more for more precious lives. The Marketing Lead must enjoy working with and speaking to people as well as cultivating and developing the talents of others! Marketing gets animals home and is a pillar to the success of our work.
The Marketing Lead will:
- in collaboration with the Director, develop an annual marketing plan to meet organizational goals and further the mission of the organization.
- support, guide, oversee, and assist the MPA Marketing Coordinators in executing a variety of marketing techniques in various mediums to carry out the annual marketing plan.
- focus on traditional marketing concepts to increase our reach to individuals who are not online/not online often.
- apply targeted marketing strategies to help match animals with special needs with individuals with the right environment to meet those needs.
- lead an increased physical presence in the community through more community outreach/marketing events.
- work with the Special Events Coordinators in the promotion of events.
- communicate with all MPA Marketing Coordinators regularly to answer questions and make sure all are actively engaged and regularly working on components of the marketing plan, and that they are appreciated for their hard work!
- participate in once-a-month marketing meetings.
- will coordinate any additional meetings for Marketing Coordinators as needed for proper planning and execution of components of the marketing plan they are working on.
- as a leadership role, the Marketing Lead will also participate in once-a-month Leadership meetings with other Leads and Director.
- be creative and innovative!
Marketing experience preferred though not required if candidate possesses other leadership experience and has a strong drive/passion for marketing.
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 370137Milwaukee, WI 53237
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training