Cat Spay/Neuter Clinic Volunteers
127 people are interested
Do you love cats? Do you want to be a part of reducing euthanasia in shelters and helping the population of homeless cats? Can you work in a fast-paced environment on your feet for a few hours every week or two?
The Feral Cat Spay/Neuter Project is looking for volunteers to help in our spay/neuter clinic with the feral, free-roaming, and owned cats that we serve.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Preparing cats for spay/neuter surgery (shaving and scrubbing surgical sites, assisting clinic staff)
- Monitoring cats after surgery and making sure they are warm and fed
- Cleaning surgical instruments and assembling surgical packs
- Clinic cleaning and laundry
- Assisting with check-in and check-out of cats
If interested please respond to this opportunity. Then, to learn more and to submit a volunteer application, please visit:
Thanks for considering us!
About Feral Cat Spay/Neuter Project
4001 198th St SW, Suite 3, Lynnwood, WA 98036, US
The Feral Cat Spay/Neuter project is an animal welfare organization dedicated to reducing the number of homeless cats and ending euthanasia of homeless cats by providing safe and humane spay/neuter services for feral or free-roaming cats free of charge, and pet cats for a small donation.
Low and no cost spay/neuter surgeries for ALL cats.
We'll work with your schedule.
4001 198th St. SW Suite 3Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Ability to work on your feet and take direction