Would you like to help volunteer but not able to get out or maybe it would be better for you to help from home. We are looking for someone to call our hospice patients and families to check on them and see how things are going. Some patient have no family and getting a phone call can make their day.
If you have some time and can volunteer from the comfort of your home please contact us at Kansas Hospice Care we would love to have your help.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Having a good heart
- A Phone Call Is A Way To Help...
- No Experience Necessary Love and...
- Topeka Volunteers Kansas Hospice...
- Kansas Hospice Cares!
- All Hands On Deck!!!
- Summertime Is Here!!!
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Transportion/ Errand Run For A...
- Its Nice To Be Nice! Help Bring...
- Office Suport for Hospice
- End Of Life Care Volunteers...
- Calling Office All Volunteers!!!!
- Spend Some Time With A Hospice...
- Office Help Needed For Hospice...
- Volunteer For Hospice!
- HELP A HOSPICE PATIENT!!!!
- Office Support In Shawnee!!
- End Of Life Volunteers Needed!!
- Help Brighten A Hospice Patient...
- Spreading Love and Hugs! Kansas...