Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for people to ensure that computers and associated equipment keep running according to given operating instructions. You will also train and assist others in the use of computer operations and computer programs.
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization who, for more than 35 years, has pioneered the use of technology to speed translation and meet the technology needs of translators and support personnel.
If you believe, as we do, that all languages are of value, form an integral part of peoples’ identity and have the potential to serve them in a rapidly changing world, then you can be part of a team serving minority language communities worldwide, building their capacity for sustainable language development, by means of research, translation, training, and materials development.
- Operate a system or an application under controlled conditions and evaluate the results
- Execute test plans to meet customer’s specifications
- Enter issues found during testing in issue tracking system
- Maintain a well-organized and effective office environment
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a 4 year college or university degree or 5 years of computer experience
- Competencies in MS Office applications and/or Open Office
- Previous multicultural experience helpful
- System Engineering
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Security / Network Administration
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours a week
- Server System Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- IT Software Developer
- Partner Relations Representative
- Special Events Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- IT Systems Administrator
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Communication Systems Tech/Consult
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AP Check Clerk
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff