Pill Identifier Chatbot Saving lives using Goolge search keyword technology Mission statement: Track and monitor prescription medication abuse via app usage The problem Drug related deaths in USA past 4 yrs 2013 - 40K 2014 - 48K 2015 - 50K 2016 - 65K Pill Identifier is the most searched healthcare keyword on Google. Teenage parent who suspect their child of prescription abuse are searching for pill identifier The solution Our solution is to provide an interactive assistant for people looking to identify a pill and find more resources regarding prescription abuse. We provide curated content based on Geolocation of a user. How it works Step 1 - User enters the imprint on the pill via text|audio|image Step 2 - Name, image, ingredients & dosage are shown Step 3 - View details of the pill, local resources for abuse, talk to health professional immediately The technology: Chatbot + IoT + Telemedicine Why now? Chatbot tech is mature Mobile usage is high Geolocation based services adoption good Topic is trending & timely
Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to SAVE LIVES. You will lead a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex projects.
You will lead and develop mobile application for solving addicts problem and increasing the self service transaction. You will be developing and leading customer facing application on Facebook Chabot, Google Home, and connecting various Internet of Things (IOT) products.
- Leading and developing enterprise applications using Big Data Frameworks, and will be responsible for recommending architecture and design for NO SQL DB’s implementation like HBASE, RIAK and CASSANDRA.
- Participating in IT security process for application assessment and providing the fixes and remedy for the identified issues.
- Lead projects, Coordinate development activities, ensure timely delivery of modules to business with good quality and report project status to management. Coordinate application architecture and technology initiatives to ensure adoption of proper technology for application development.
- Lead the teams, motivate, mentor and train staff to maximize productivity. Help the team and guide them with their technical challenges and best practice.
- Application management, handling customer escalations, production change controls and ongoing application maintenance. Coordinate activities to diagnose and resolve customer and other production issues by working with other IT teams and business partners. Ensure proper change control procedures are followed complying with IT change management policies.
- Keep up to date with new technology to provide suggestions on technology directions. Help management in developing future strategies for IT Applications, development methodologies and technology solutions.
- A Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty or equivalent work experience.
- Four or more years of mobile application development experience.
- Two or more years of experience in mobile programming in Android or iOS platforms.
- Three or more years of Experience in Analyzing App Store / Play store comments and capability to link the issues back to API Services.
- Experience in designing Crash Analytics framework for iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of App Indexing, 3D Touch, Spotlight search, and Universal links.
- Three or more years of experience on Single Sign on Solutions between Native Mobile Application and mobile browser.
- Four or more years’ experience on caching frameworks like Coherence and knowledge on Distributed cache architecture in multi data center architecture.
- Strong understanding of Deep Links to pages on Mobile App from Push/ SMS message.
- In depth knowledge on Micro Services and experience in implementing Micro Services which can serve high volume transaction like 20M- 30 M / day.
- Experience in Google Cloud Messaging.
- Working knowledge on WAP SMS message based Android application communication and development.
- Design experience for the client-server communication API based on SOAP/JSON message format.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, performance analysis, profiling and benchmarking skills.
- Clear concepts in network protocols, multi-threading, distributed enterprise-grade and multi-media apps.
- Strong understanding of OOP, Eclipse IDE, design patterns.
- Four or more years of experience on designing and implementing MQ solutions.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine learning methodologies.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on implementation of Chatbot for Facebook, Google Home, or Alexa.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Solr, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Yarn, Storm, Splunk, Vertica), understands the concepts and technology ecosystem around both real-time and batch processing in Hadoop.
- Good Knowledge and experience on Map Reduce Programming.
- Knowledge and hands on implementation experience on NO SQL DB’s like HBASE, RIAK, CASAANADRA.
- Good working knowledge on Verizon APP APN network technology and its use within the mobile application.
- Good knowledge on persistence connection based push notification application which runs in the background and receives the message from the server platform.
- Experience in working with pre-loaded Verizon applications and its testing process..
- Knowledge on Home Automation development to integrate devices like NEST, Vemo Switch with Google Home.
- Experience in working with Z-Wave/Zig-bee products for controlling/events gathering.
- Experience in using Rasberry Pi with Bluetooth, Wifi and Z-Wave/Zig-bee interface.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of shell scripting.
Together, WE CAN beat NARCOTIC ADDICTION using Chatbot technology. Please read this - http://bit.ly/2FightNarcotics
- IT Consulting
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Seeking volunteer for...
- BUSINESS PLAN WRITING HELP
- Project Manager
- PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGY HELP
- DONOR LETTER GENERATION HELP
- Help us beat Narcotic addiction...
- THANK YOU LETTER CREATION HELP
- STORY TELLING
- DATA COLLECTION PLAN
- LITERATURE REVIEW
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- E NEWSLETTER DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Event planning
- ADDING FEATURES ON OUR DRUPAL...
- MEMBERSHIP STRATEGY IMPROVEMENT
- SWOT ANALYSIS GENERATION HELP
- COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY...
- BRAND MESSAGING HELP
- Online Researcher