Events Team Leader Needed-asap
119 people are interested
Lead our skilled and energetic Events Team as they produce online events for our organization. We are looking for committed, reliable, team members to take on the production and development of our events.
- We have a high profile of speakers booked for our Women in Leadership Summit happening August 22nd.
- We are also planning monthly events commemorating the Suffrage Centennial - 100 years since the ratification of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution which gave women the vote. These are smaller events and many of them are in collaboration with other organizations. We are looking to create a few virtual events that will be educational, informative, and entertaining. Come have some fun in helping put these together.
OR HERE -
About 50/50 Leadership
PO Box 11202, Glendale, CA 91226, US
50/50 Leadership is committed to Empowering, Educating, and Inspiring women from all walks of life to become Leaders in their careers and communities. Make a difference.
We are women and men from all walks of life who agree that leadership should reflect the gender of the population: women make up more than half of the U.S. population and should be equally included in boardrooms, elected offices, academia, and all public and private enterprises and endeavors.
We feel that every girl and woman should have the opportunity to realize their leadership potential. Whether they are a leader in their home, at work, school or in the community.
Since 2004 we have led leadership training programs; honored women who are making a difference around the world, and provide financial literacy programs to young women who have grown up in foster care, are homeless, have been incarcerated or who have escaped domestic violence or sex trafficking.
We provide programming to promote, inform, educate and inspire women to be leaders, and men to support them.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
June 29, 2020
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Weekly meetings on Saturday at 10 or 11am.
- Passion, integrity, leadership, project management, team leader