Tackling Roadblocks with a Strong Mentor Advocate
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
Dream Come True Foundation's mission is to lift individuals of exceptional potential out of poverty through education, mentoring, financial assistance and community engagement. We understand mentoring changes lives and invite you to join our mentor community. Opportunities are available to mentor future nurses, network administrators, skilled trade occupations, and other in-demand careers in Austin. Our Dream Achievers are intelligent, resilient, high achievers and focused on their academic performance; however, many need positive reinforcements on soft skills in the work environment, self-care while managing school, work, family, and their social life. If you have a knack for inspiring others to reach their dreams, we invite you to join our cause. To learn more our mission, visit www.dctf-austin.org. Our key goals for becoming a mentor include:
- Be an inspirational and encouraging voice to our clients
- Invest time in deepening relationships with your mentee
- Available to develop a deeper sense of fulfillment and contribution with your mentee
- Engage in some fun activities with your Dream Achiever (mentee)!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 5890AustinAustin, TX 78704
- Math / Science Instruction
- Adult Education
- Computer Science
- Life Coaching
- Background Check
- Must be at least 28
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 6 hours per month, 6-month intervals
- Complete training and submit short monthly updates on mentee.