Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an exceptional individual to serve as Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations. Duties include creating,implementing, managing and assessing comprehensive donor relations plans to assist us in reaching our fundraising goals. The Director collaborates with the Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP's mission. The Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations reports to the Director of Operations.
- Ensures donors are acknowledged and recognized to strengthen their financial support for the Organization
- Responsible for the review and control of all gift acknowledgments,including receipts, thank you letters and more.
- Ensures special events are communicated and on the calendar of appropriate officials and targeted guests such as donors.
- Responsible for expanding and managing monthly giving program Develops and implements strategic plans to raise funds for the organization in a time-efficient manner.
- Delivers organized, structured, and persuasive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication.
- Establishesand maintains collaborative relationships with sponsors to meet business objectives.
- Supervises staff by providing direction, input and feedback.
- Oversees all grant writing initiatives including research, federal, foundations and corporate proposals.
- Develops new and unique ways to improve donor relations.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA Preferred and/or a minimum of three (3) years experience in fundraising.
- Strong skills in problem solving, team work, project management.
- Non-Profit management experiences.
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group.
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Understand business implications of decisions.
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be highly organized.
- Ability to write and edit clear, engaging, and grammatically.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Conference/Events Coordinator
- Associate Graphic Designer
- Chapter Development Director
- Manager of Legal Counsel
- Manager of Marketing
- Human Resources Manager
- Manager of Conference/Events
- Content Writer/Editor
- Government Affairs Coordinator
- Director of Conference/Events
- Communications Coordinator
- Manager of Fundraising and Donor...
- Director of Finance
- Director of Communications
- Marketing Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Fundraising and...
- Public Relations Assistant Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- Public Relations and Outreach...